.

.

Stefani's most-fantastical-reads book montage

Crooked Kingdom
Six of Crows
Yellow Brick War
The Wicked Will Rise
Charm & Strange
Their Fractured Light
These Broken Stars
NOS4A2
NOS4A2
Big Little Lies
I'll Be There
Red Queen


Stefani's favorite books »

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Excuse me, I vlogged.

Is that even the correct past tense of vlog? I should look into that... being an English teacher and all.



Other noteworthy news that didn't make the vlog... I have a raw nerve in my jaw and am anxiously awaiting a root canal next Wednesday and last Sunday I ran in my first 5k fun run of the summer and finished in 41 minutes... That is all I have time to post now, homework, dinner, Addison, and my headache are all pulling me in different directions!

2 comments:

  1. So fun to see you and Addison, Stefani! Love all you do on here so we keep in touch. Aunt Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. wondering where you were! i hope that miss addison's head doesn't have fluid around it. hopefully its just her genious brain growing. thinking about you, that sure is scary!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews