::gushes with excitement:: My very first bloggie award!! Thanks Holls for picking me!! :)
Here are rules of the award:
1. Thank & link to the person that gave you the award
2. Pass this award onto 5 bloggers you’ve recently discovered & think are fantastic.
Laura @ Lily Loves
Julia @ Unexpectedly Expecting
Jamie @ Grumbles and Grunts
Kristen @ Motherhood Uncensored
Blair @ Heir to Blair
3. Contact said Blogs & let them know they've won
4. State 7 interesting things about yourself
Okay... here we go...
1. I would buy anything COACH... even a kitty litter box. Seriously.
2. I won't drink certain brands of water because I think they taste funny. Yeah, I said water.
3. I'm totally OCD about lining things up - if the trivet in the kitchen is squared perfectly with the counter tops, I become homicidal. On that same note, my husband like to set it off kilter just to piss me off. Not cool.
4. I've never seen any of the Star Wars movies (okay, except the newest one)... in fact, I don't think I've ever seen a movie that is older than I am.
5. My feet are so sensitive that I can tell if I'm wearing mismatched socks without looking.
6. I'm terrified of being alone in the dark. I can't even walk to the kitchen at night without getting the heeby-jeebies.
7. I'm secretly a little sad that Addison doesn't look more like me, I've always wanted to have someone that looked like me but she is the spitting image of her daddy...
EDIT: I realized last night that #7 sounded a little mean... I'm adopted and Addison is the first blood relative I've ever met so that's where the desire to have someone look like me comes from... I love that she looks like her daddy :) and she's beautiful no matter who she takes after... :)