.

.

Stefani's most-fantastical-reads book montage

Crooked Kingdom
Six of Crows
Yellow Brick War
The Wicked Will Rise
Charm & Strange
Their Fractured Light
These Broken Stars
NOS4A2
NOS4A2
Big Little Lies
I'll Be There
Red Queen


Stefani's favorite books »

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Addison's Adventures...

Allow me to narrate for you...

Addison: "Hi, Sawyer! Wow, those are super cute jeans! Did your mom buy those for you? I love shopping!"

Sawyer: "Um, yeah. Can you pass the remote?"

Addison: "OMG! Sawyer, look at my super cute new shoes!! Don't you just love them!? I got them at the mall. Did I mention that I love shopping?! Do you want to touch them? Here, lick them, they taste delicious!"

Sawyer: "Um, thanks. Yeah, they're great. Are the Olympics on yet?"

Addison: "Sawyer, look at this blanket! It has fringy thingys all over it! Wanna chew on one? Here, this spot is super!"

Sawyer: "Hey, that does look good! Thanks!"


But... at the end of the night, they were holding hands and sharing a blanket :) Little cuties!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peas... attempt one.

I'm going to file this one under... "Ew. Not really a fan."

Addison, as a side note, I'm really REALLY sorry that your first culinary experience had to be peas. I promise, it gets better. Hang in there little girl!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hanging out with Mommy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews