.

.

Stefani's most-fantastical-reads book montage

Crooked Kingdom
Six of Crows
Yellow Brick War
The Wicked Will Rise
Charm & Strange
Their Fractured Light
These Broken Stars
NOS4A2
NOS4A2
Big Little Lies
I'll Be There
Red Queen


Stefani's favorite books »

Thursday, April 5, 2012

There's no place like home...

I don't know if it's being pregnant or if it's Easter coming up or if I'm just having a whiny day but I am really missing my far away family lately. Growing up we used to have all the holidays at our house and everyone would come and eat and laugh and spend the day and I LOVED it. There was just something about being around aunts and uncles and cousins and grandparents that made the holiday feel right... But now I live on the other side of the mountains and everyone has grown up and adopted their own traditions. Mom and dad are half way across the country and everyone else is scattered around the NW. Please don't get me wrong, I love spending the holidays with Derek's family - I lucked out in that department, but that doesn't mean that I'm not envious when I hear about everyone having extended family in town for the holidays. I guess I just miss my people... :/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews