.

.

Stefani's most-fantastical-reads book montage

Crooked Kingdom
Six of Crows
Yellow Brick War
The Wicked Will Rise
Charm & Strange
Their Fractured Light
These Broken Stars
NOS4A2
NOS4A2
Big Little Lies
I'll Be There
Red Queen


Stefani's favorite books »

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Lazy day at home...


Well... not so lazy, but it was a day off from work which was nice. We took the kitty to the vet for her pokes of the year [which she has not yet forgiven me for], bought our Thanksgiving groceries, and then came home in the -7 degree weather. Addison took a nap so I worked on shoveling the driveway... which didn't end up working out so well. Turns out when snow sits on concrete for two days in sub-zero temps, it turns to ice. So I hacked away at the driveway and sidewalk but gave up about 3/4 of the way through. When you are sweating in sub-zero temperatures, you're working too hard. Before Addison woke up I got the turkey in the fridge to brine [and only spilled once between the counter and the fridge], and roasted some squash for dinner tonight [butternut squash soup]. I vlogged [see post below] and since then have been trying to entertain a crabby patty cakes [aka - Addison]. She has a new tooth poking through on the bottom and she is TONS of fun in the afternoons right now. She played in the dog carrier, Skyped with Grandma and Grandpa in Arizona, played in her chair, unloaded and reorganized my Tupperware, and ate all my goldfish crackers. I had good intentions of doing homework today but I didn't even get to touch it :( Maybe on Friday...



{Just in case you thought I was exaggerating about the temperature today...}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews