.

.

Stefani's most-fantastical-reads book montage

Crooked Kingdom
Six of Crows
Yellow Brick War
The Wicked Will Rise
Charm & Strange
Their Fractured Light
These Broken Stars
NOS4A2
NOS4A2
Big Little Lies
I'll Be There
Red Queen


Stefani's favorite books »

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Things that are going through my head right now...

1. I hate being on hold - especially for 20 minutes and 23 seconds (and counting).
2. I can't stand NPR radio - especially when I'm on hold and being forced to listen to it.
3. I am in a foul mood. Actually, I'm full on bitchy right now (partially due to being on hold, partially due to who-knows-what).
4. I want a new car and I want to get it over with. NOW.
5. I feel like I'm on the verge of either a panic attack or a full-on melt down. Either way - it's not looking good.
6. I shop when I'm stressed. There are packages arriving everyday this week.
7. I want my freaking doctor's office to answer the phone so I can get an appointment and get my stupid anxiety meds adjusted and go eat something for lunch.
8. I wish I had put something crafty in the crock-pot for tonight.
9. I don't want to come back to Zillah tonight for an insurance meeting. I'm contemplating skipping.
10. I have homework that I don't understand AT ALL and find pointless.
11. I'm hungry
12. Twenty-three minutes later, I have a doctor appointment for NEXT Tuesday. Pray I make it that long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews