.

.

Stefani's most-fantastical-reads book montage

Crooked Kingdom
Six of Crows
Yellow Brick War
The Wicked Will Rise
Charm & Strange
Their Fractured Light
These Broken Stars
NOS4A2
NOS4A2
Big Little Lies
I'll Be There
Red Queen


Stefani's favorite books »

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Vancouver Weekend...

I had class in Vancouver on the 4th, so Derek and I decided to make a weekend of it. We let Addison with Grandma and Grandpa and headed south toward the [slightly] warmer and dryer weather. We spent most of the day on Friday doing Christmas shopping, had a AWESOME dinner at Claim Jumper, got a little lost thanks to my awesome GPS, and then got to lay in bed and watch a movie to round out the night. Saturday I spent four hours working on my Professional Certification and then we headed home to listen to the Cougs lose the Apple Cup. It was nice to get away for a night, just the two of us, and I love staying at the Embassy Suites... FREE COCKTAIL HOUR!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews