.

.

Stefani's most-fantastical-reads book montage

Crooked Kingdom
Six of Crows
Yellow Brick War
The Wicked Will Rise
Charm & Strange
Their Fractured Light
These Broken Stars
NOS4A2
NOS4A2
Big Little Lies
I'll Be There
Red Queen


Stefani's favorite books »

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Some bunny loves Addison :)


I just ordered some of Addison's Easter basket goodies from a place called Bunnies by the Bay. It's a sweet little store located north of Seattle in Anacortes. I had Bunnies from there as a child and Addison has one Silly Buddy now that she loves. I just ordered two more for her Easter basket this year and I'm so excited to get them!! If you're looking for something sweet for your little one, check them out!!

Here's what I ordered for Addison..

* I'm advertising for them because I love them, I didn't receive any compensation for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews