.

.

Stefani's most-fantastical-reads book montage

Crooked Kingdom
Six of Crows
Yellow Brick War
The Wicked Will Rise
Charm & Strange
Their Fractured Light
These Broken Stars
NOS4A2
NOS4A2
Big Little Lies
I'll Be There
Red Queen


Stefani's favorite books »

Saturday, April 19, 2008

my first dressage show!!

Today, Teresa and I competed in the Richland Riders Dressage Schooling show... It was windy, cold, and threatening to rain all day but we stuck it out and had a really good time. I can't believe that after 10 years, I entered the show ring again! I don't think we qualified for the olympics but for only riding dressage for two months, I was really proud of myself (and Durk!). We rode in Training Level Test 1 and scored a 62.61 percent which earned us third place (out of 12) and in Training Level Test 4 we scored a 62.8 percent and got second!!! And best of all... NO BUCKING!!! I can't wait to do it all again... well, maybe I can :) My feet are killing me and I have bruises all over my legs... a few days and I'll be good as new :)


Team 61, Stefani and Durk

Trotting entrance to Test 4

Yea, I wasn't looking "da neck" :)

I look like an 8 year old in this picture!
Sleepy Durk with his purty ribbons...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews