.

.

Stefani's most-fantastical-reads book montage

Crooked Kingdom
Six of Crows
Yellow Brick War
The Wicked Will Rise
Charm & Strange
Their Fractured Light
These Broken Stars
NOS4A2
NOS4A2
Big Little Lies
I'll Be There
Red Queen


Stefani's favorite books »

Friday, December 7, 2012

Let's play doctor...

Okay. I'm miserable... like curl up in a ball and die miserable and no one seems to know what is wrong. I get the impression that my doctors probably think I'm a total hypochondriac but I am so incredibly miserable that I can't just tough it out. That's a lot of 'miserable' in one paragraph... I'm hoping you get the picture. So... if you can diagnose me, I'll buy you a round of drinks.

I'm a 31 year old female, 5'2", 113 pounds

Chronic, unexplained complaints:

- Cold intolerance (like I am FREEZING. All the time. In our 70 degree house)
- Extreme fatigue (ongoing but with extreme periods where I can't prevent myself from falling asleep - even while driving).
- Chronic low blood pressure (100/60) consistently
- Chronic low pulse (70)
- Low temperature (although I'm assured it's normal) of 96 degrees. 
- Periodic numbness in extremities (especially on left side)
- Joint pain in hands, hips, knees - especially when cold

Unrelated medical issues {at least I THINK they are unrelated}:

- Headaches (especially in the morning)
- Bulged discs in neck, mid, and low back.
- Depression/Anxiety

I've been tested for MS, lupus, Raynaud's Disease, had a full CBC work-up that came back clean. I'm stumped. My doctor is either stumped or annoyed. But I know something is wrong - something FEELS wrong.

Ready. Go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews