.

.

Stefani's most-fantastical-reads book montage

Crooked Kingdom
Six of Crows
Yellow Brick War
The Wicked Will Rise
Charm & Strange
Their Fractured Light
These Broken Stars
NOS4A2
NOS4A2
Big Little Lies
I'll Be There
Red Queen


Stefani's favorite books »

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful

Today I'm up early, making cinnamon rolls and prepping the turkey, and all of the things that I'm thankful for keep running through my mind...

Addison... for so many more reasons that I could ever write. She is my sweet, crazy, lovable baby girl and I can't imagine my life with out her in it. I'm thankful for bedtime snuggles, lovies, her silly dances, and every moment that I get to be with her.

Derek for always being by my side, being supportive and understanding even when I don't know what in the world I want or need. For being a far better person than I am and putting up with so much more than any husband should ever have to...

Having a warm, cozy home and food on the table.

A job that I look forward to and that allows us to live life the way we want to.

For my family and myself being relatively healthy. I read about parents who have children with life threatening conditions and I thank my stars that we have been blessed with a healthy baby. I pray every day and night that this next baby will be healthy and strong as well.

Go, Diego, Go... for being toddler crack. No matter how cranky my baby gets... Diego makes her clap and dance.

Having the most amazing friends and family. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews