.

.

Stefani's most-fantastical-reads book montage

Crooked Kingdom
Six of Crows
Yellow Brick War
The Wicked Will Rise
Charm & Strange
Their Fractured Light
These Broken Stars
NOS4A2
NOS4A2
Big Little Lies
I'll Be There
Red Queen


Stefani's favorite books »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Feels Like Home...

The other night, Derek and I were driving home from our friends house after having dinner. An Eric Clapton song came on the radio (Beautiful Tonight) and it brought back so many memories for me. I can vividly remember being curled up in the back seat of my parents' car, on our way home from my grandparents house in Monroe, listening to 92.5 KLSY on the radio. Late at night, KLSY used to play the best mellow songs from the early 90's... Hearing Clapton and being in the car at night reminded me so much of how safe and secure I used to feel in the back of that car - I could fall asleep because I knew that nothing bad could happen to me while I was there. It's amazing to me how a song, played in the right situation, can take you right back to your childhood...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews