.

.

Stefani's most-fantastical-reads book montage

Crooked Kingdom
Six of Crows
Yellow Brick War
The Wicked Will Rise
Charm & Strange
Their Fractured Light
These Broken Stars
NOS4A2
NOS4A2
Big Little Lies
I'll Be There
Red Queen


Stefani's favorite books »

Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight Premiere Party...

Well, I must say that I had an amazing time last night. At 8:30pm I picked up four girls and headed to Sunnyside for the Twilight Movie Premiere Party at Bon Vino Bistro. We arrived to find a beautifully decorated restaurant, TONS of Twilight fans, and a life-sized Edward and Bella to play with. We participated in trivia (yay for Mrs. Bowman getting up on stage and holding her own!), entered in a costume contest (which I won based soley on the unbelievable screams and applause from the Zillah kids), and ate mountain lion (okay, steak but we can pretend, right?). The girls and I had our fortunes told, tried to win a Twilight test (we flunked), and tried to answer questions to get entered in the lottery drawing. The party went by so fast that before we knew it, it was 11:30pm and time to head to the theatre. The movie started late (almost 30 minutes late!) but it was worth the wait. I can't say it was as good as the books, and I didn't expect it to be, but it was a movie I'll remember and watch again. All in all, it was fantastic and I hope we can all do it again when New Moon comes out!! I may be running on 2 hours of sleep, but it was worth it!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews