.

.

Stefani's most-fantastical-reads book montage

Crooked Kingdom
Six of Crows
Yellow Brick War
The Wicked Will Rise
Charm & Strange
Their Fractured Light
These Broken Stars
NOS4A2
NOS4A2
Big Little Lies
I'll Be There
Red Queen


Stefani's favorite books »

Friday, November 7, 2008

A Fresh Coat of Paint...

Okay... after three days of painting and a couple hundered bucks at Home Depot our house has a whole new look. I got inspired when my parents were here and on Halloween I dove into my project. I painted the family room, kitchen, dining room, and hallway. I thought I'd post some pics to show off my handy-work... let me know what you think!! :)

ohhhh!!! dark paint :)

family room...

more family room...

my kitchen...

dining room...

dining room again...
hallway... with new lights!

guest bathroom... haunted by my fingers :)
our bedroom....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews