.

.

Stefani's most-fantastical-reads book montage

Crooked Kingdom
Six of Crows
Yellow Brick War
The Wicked Will Rise
Charm & Strange
Their Fractured Light
These Broken Stars
NOS4A2
NOS4A2
Big Little Lies
I'll Be There
Red Queen


Stefani's favorite books »

Friday, January 2, 2015

Really??

Pink eye.

Day 2 of 2015 and I come down with pink eye of all things. I am just thankful that I have a cabinet full of doTERRA and am able to treat this kind of thing without the hassle and expense of heading to the doctor and being told it's a virus and I'll just have to wait it out.

Not with doTERRA. Last night I diluted 2 drops of melaluca and 2 drops of lavender in a small amount of fractionated coconut oil and rubbed it around my eye socket (NOT in my eye... holy geeze, that would burn...) It was noticeably better this morning and after reapplying today it feels like it's mostly gone. I expect that by tomorrow I will be back to normal.


(If you are interested in learning more about doTERRA essential oils and how you can take your health into your own hands, message me or visit my website here. I promote these because they have changed my life and the life of my family - not because I want to earn income from them.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews