.

.

Stefani's most-fantastical-reads book montage

Crooked Kingdom
Six of Crows
Yellow Brick War
The Wicked Will Rise
Charm & Strange
Their Fractured Light
These Broken Stars
NOS4A2
NOS4A2
Big Little Lies
I'll Be There
Red Queen


Stefani's favorite books »

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

12 Week Update

How far along? 12 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Holding at 126... up 9 pounds from pre-pregnancy and exactly where I was last time around.
Maternity clothes? I held out as long as I could, but zippers and buttons and expanding waistlines don't all coexist very well. So, yes...
Stretch marks? Nada...
Sleep: Tired all the time - I'm in bed by 8:30 and could sleep all day... I miss caffeine something fierce!
Best moment this week: Being done with coaching and actually being home with Derek and Addison after work. I miss that...
Movement: Nothing yet...
Gender: I'm thinking (read: hoping) it's another girl... but my intuition was very off last time...
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Coffee
What I am looking forward to: Seeing two of my best friends this weekend!!
Weekly Wisdom: You're pregnant, you're going to gain weight. Might as well not stress out over it too much...
Milestones: Final week in first trimester... I finally feel like I can breathe a little and not think every twinge or crap is an oncoming miscarriage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews