.

.

Stefani's most-fantastical-reads book montage

Crooked Kingdom
Six of Crows
Yellow Brick War
The Wicked Will Rise
Charm & Strange
Their Fractured Light
These Broken Stars
NOS4A2
NOS4A2
Big Little Lies
I'll Be There
Red Queen


Stefani's favorite books »

Friday, October 1, 2010

Irked...

Okay, I know this it is probably in poor taste to post this, but it's bugging the hell out of me - so to hell with manners.

I'm disappointed. My daughter turned one two weeks ago and we had a fantastic party with all of Derek's family, my parents, and our friends.

No one from my family showed.

Three people from my family sent cards (which I am SO thankful for and have put in her baby book). I wasn't fishing for presents and I realize that it's a day trip to come visit from Seattle but still... I feel like I'm no longer included in my side of the family. I got married and I moved to this side of the mountains... and somehow that qualified me as a deserter.

I'm annoyed. My feelings are hurt. And I felt like blogging might make it a little easier to sleep since this has been rumbling around in my brain for two weeks...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews