.

.

Stefani's most-fantastical-reads book montage

Crooked Kingdom
Six of Crows
Yellow Brick War
The Wicked Will Rise
Charm & Strange
Their Fractured Light
These Broken Stars
NOS4A2
NOS4A2
Big Little Lies
I'll Be There
Red Queen


Stefani's favorite books »

Friday, July 20, 2012

It never ceases to amaze me...

of how sincere and kind the people in my life are.

I posted the SAHM blog yesterday and I really, truly went to bed scared that I was going to wake up to hate mail. Instead, I woke up to numerous comments, emails, and IM's all supporting me and expressing the same kinds of feelings that I had written about.

A friend texted and invited Addison over to play for the morning which gave Cohen and I the time to cuddle and take a nap together. He snuggled up with me and slept with his hand on my cheek which melted my heart.

I got to take a shower - ALONE. [For those of you without children, that means there wasn't someone sitting on my feet or trying to draw on me with shower markers.]

I made dinner - spaghetti and garlic bread and Caesar salad and had it ready when Derek got home...

AND... there is dessert in my oven. Yup... I baked.

I am so thankful for the people in my life who are there to pick me up when I'm dragging along on the ground - which I was definitely doing yesterday. I just wish I knew how to repay all the kindness that has been sent my way... I would be lost without you all... <3

1 comment:

  1. Believe me, you are NOT alone.

    Wishing you many more days where you feel more like you. xoxo.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews