.

.

Stefani's most-fantastical-reads book montage

Crooked Kingdom
Six of Crows
Yellow Brick War
The Wicked Will Rise
Charm & Strange
Their Fractured Light
These Broken Stars
NOS4A2
NOS4A2
Big Little Lies
I'll Be There
Red Queen


Stefani's favorite books »

Friday, July 6, 2012

4th of July

4th of July has to be one of my favorite holidays - it's informal, it's warm, and it's relaxed enough to just enjoy the night with friends and family without slaving all day in the kitchen or dragging out the fine china. This year, our 4th of July was brought to you by Pinterest =] I found all sorts of food for the party and stashed a bunch of ideas away for next year. Addison was finally big enough to brave the sparklers and Cohen was terrified of all the noise and spent the better part of the show snuggled up in the living room with me.
Oh-so heavenly sangria... my new favorite drink!! Visit my foodie blog here for the recipe!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews