.

.

Stefani's most-fantastical-reads book montage

Crooked Kingdom
Six of Crows
Yellow Brick War
The Wicked Will Rise
Charm & Strange
Their Fractured Light
These Broken Stars
NOS4A2
NOS4A2
Big Little Lies
I'll Be There
Red Queen


Stefani's favorite books »

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

3 months


Length: 23 inches [best guess... tape measure + wiggly baby = inaccurate measurement] 
Weight: 12 lbs 7 oz [also best guess... I did the mama and baby on the scale minus mama on the scale]
Feeding Schedule: He's taking 6 ounces ever 3(ish) hours during the day and eating like a champ. I did try giving him some formula when I was out with friend to avoid having to pump and he flat out refused it... so I foresee a lot of quality time being spent with the breast pump over the next nine months.
Sleeping Schedule: HE'S SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT!!!!! [most of the time]... We usually head to bed around 9:30 and he's now waking up around 5:30 for his feeding. Now if you know me, sleeping through the night means 12 hours and I realize we aren't there yet [a mama can dream right??] but it sure beats the 3am wake up call every morning. So, his schedule now is up at 5:30 for a bottle and back down until 9ish for his next bottle (heaven!), then he's up most of the morning playing on his mat or cruising around with me, his next big nap is usually around 2 or 3 in the afternoon and then he gets ready for bed around 8 and goes to sleep. He cat naps A LOT in between - 15 or 20 minutes here or there depending on what we're doing and where we are at.
Milestones: I would say my favorite one is sleeping through the night but he also had his first day of daycare so I could go in and work in my classroom and is starting to hold his head up for brief seconds during tummy time [which he hates]. Another milestone is simply how fast he's growing - this little boy is like a weed! I can't believe how big he's getting considering how tiny he was just a few short months ago. Makes me a little sad.
Best Moment This Month: I got to sleep in once morning when Addison when to play with the neighbors and I brought Cohen to bed with me after his first morning feeding. He was fussy (trying to poop) so we just laid in bed and cuddle and took a nap. He slept with his hand on my cheek <3
Loves: Snuggling, naps, clean diapers {so he can fill them up}, laying on the bed or the floor and kicking his little legs, smiling, playing on his jungle mat.
Hates: Car seats, pooping, and tummy time. This kid gets SO mad at us when we put him on his belly...
What We're Looking Forward To: Seeing my parents in a few weeks for the first time since Cohen was born and since Dad's stem cell transfer. I can't wait for them to see how much he's changed!

1 comment:

  1. Crazy how big he is getting. But still a little cutie.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews