.

.

Stefani's most-fantastical-reads book montage

Crooked Kingdom
Six of Crows
Yellow Brick War
The Wicked Will Rise
Charm & Strange
Their Fractured Light
These Broken Stars
NOS4A2
NOS4A2
Big Little Lies
I'll Be There
Red Queen


Stefani's favorite books »

Sunday, January 1, 2012

What a year it's been...


Birthday I celebrated this year: 30th
Best book I've read this year: Before I Fall (Lauren Oliver)
Best place I've visited this year: That's a tough one because we didn't get to travel this year - I know it's going to seem ridiculous but my favorite memories from this year are of the weekends we spent in Vancouver and Portland while I was doing my ProCert. We stayed at the Embassy Suites, ate at Claim Jumper, and shopped like crazy. I don't however, miss sitting in class all weekend.

Highlights from 2011

Greatest lesson learned: life can throw you a curve ball at any time - spend time with the people you love and remind them about how you feel about them every chance you get
Hardest thing to overcome: the miscarriage in May
Favorite memory: Finishing my MA degree and realizing that I don't have to go to school again. EVER.
What I loved most about 2011: Watching Addison learn and grow EVER SINGLE DAY... she amazes me

Looking forward to 2012

A new skill I want to learn: I want to create an emergency preparedness plan for my family and have an emergency kit in place in the next year
I want to improve at: Being financially responsible... and be credit card debt free by the end of the year
Biggest goal: Be back in my pre-pregnancy clothes a year from today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews