.

.

Stefani's most-fantastical-reads book montage

Crooked Kingdom
Six of Crows
Yellow Brick War
The Wicked Will Rise
Charm & Strange
Their Fractured Light
These Broken Stars
NOS4A2
NOS4A2
Big Little Lies
I'll Be There
Red Queen


Stefani's favorite books »

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

24 Weeks...

How far along? 24 weeks... only three months to go!!
Total weight gain/loss: The scale this morning read 139.5... and I'm hanging on to this side of 140 as long as I can... That puts me up a total of 22 pounds. On a positive note, that is TEN pounds less than I was at this point with Addison! YAY!
Maternity clothes? Yup, pretty much everything has a stretchy waist now...
Stretch marks? No new ones but I'm starting to see some of my old ones coming back... oh joy.
Sleep: I'm always tired but I'm getting to the point where it's tough to get comfortable... it's about time to dig out the preggie pillow.
Best moment this week: Not really from this week but finding out the gender has been the highlight of the month =] and the shopping spree that followed...
Movement: Lots of kicks throughout the day and I can watch my tummy bounce around. He still hasn't kicked Derek's hand yet - my offspring don't like to cooperate in that department.
Gender: BOY!!!
Labor Signs: Braxton-Hicks contractions every day, one trip to L&D so far with instructions to 'take it easy' and 'reduce my workload'... whatever that means.  
Belly Button in or out? In... but shallow.
What I miss: My cute, skinny clothes...
What I am looking forward to: Mom and dad coming to visit in a couple weeks!!
Weekly Wisdom: 100 ounces of water is A LOT... 100 ounces of pee feels like even more. :/
Milestones: Announced our name for baby boy... Cohen Jeffery...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews